Social Media Statement
SASS actively seek ideas, questions, complaints and feedback from the public. We encourage open conversation and debate, but expect participants to behave in a respectful manner.
We reserve the right to delete comments that are:
• Conducting private business;
• Using discriminatory, defamatory, abusive or otherwise objectionable language or uploading content of the same effect;
• Stalking, bullying, trolling or marginalising any individual or group;
• Direct political affiliation;
• Excessive debate on public policy which directly involves SASS;
• Uploading information that is confidential in nature;
• Criticising or denigrating SASS, or other organisations and our/their employees, Board and or other stakeholders;
• Activity which brings SASS or a person’s professionalism into disrepute; and
• Breaches any legislative requirement such as the Anti-Discrimination Act.