SASS offers specialised professional development workshops to empower participants with skills to minimize harm and assist others in trauma recovery. SASS training is dynamic, engaging and tailored to the specific audience.
"Working with Traumatised Children" Professional Development Outline:
Introductory, intermediate and advanced sessions are available upon request.
- Working in a trauma informed way
- Brief interventions and responding to disclosures of harm
- Therapeutic techniques for assisting recovery
- Exploration of relational trauma and caregiver abuse recovery
- Managing vicarious trauma