SASS offers specialized professional development workshops to empower participants with skills to minimize harm and assist others in trauma recovery. SASS training is dynamic, engaging and tailored to the specific audience.
"Keeping Kids Safe" Professional Development Outline:
- Awareness raising about child safety issues
- Training and skills in keeping children safe from sexual harm
- Responding appropriately to disclosures of sexual harm
- Instilling protective skills in young people
- Self-care and vicarious trauma prevention
Introductory, intermediate and advanced sessions are available upon request.