SASS educational programs aim to stop intimate partner violence and sexual harm from occurring. Detailed workshops identify and reduce contributors to harm while promoting healthy, ethical sexual decision making. SASS workshops are tailored to the specific audience and can be delivered effectively to groups of children, adolescents or adults. Workshops are educational, dynamic and engaging.
"Intimacy Versus Pornography" Workshop Outline:
- Awareness raising regarding pornography
- How porn affects brains and brain development
- Porn addiction and recovery
- How porn affects intimate relationships
- How porn impacts on culture and safety