SASS is a not-for-profit community-based 24/7 crisis response and counselling service supporting people affected by sexual assault. SASS is guided by trauma informed principles, and highly values diversity, continuous quality improvement and staff development.
SASS is seeking applications for a passionate, energetic and committed counsellor to join our team in the HSB program on a part-time basis working in the Launceston and Devonport areas. The role can be based in either Launceston, Devonport or Burnie.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- Are a skilled and experienced clinician with a knowledge of, and experience in, a broad range of trauma informed therapies and child development;
- Have experience working with children and young people who have experienced trauma; and
- Want to use your counselling skills to support a case load of clients (children and young people) on their journey to recovery.
A current national police check and Working with Vulnerable People Card are requirements for all SASS employees.
How to apply:
- Applications are open until 5pm on Monday 27 June 2022
- Applications must be submitted via email to: @email
- Applications must include a covering letter, a copy of your current CV. contact details of two professional referees and copies of any relevant qualifications.