SASS offers specialized professional development workshops to empower participants with skills to minimize harm and assist others in trauma recovery. SASS training is dynamic, engaging and tailored to the specific audience.
This workshop can be delivered in an introductory (half-day), intermediate (full day) or advanced (3 day) format.
"Recovery for the Traumatised Brain" Professional Development Outline:
Introductory, intermediate and advanced sessions are available upon request.
- Working in a trauma informed way
- Brief interventions and responding to first disclosures of sexual harm
- Psycho-education on the impacts of trauma
- Therapeutic techniques for assisting recovery
- Managing vicarious trauma