Sexual Assault Support Service (SASS) is a Hobart-based, free and confidential service in Tasmania for people of all ages who have been affected by any form of sexual violence.
SASS was established in 1986. Our vision is to achieve a community free from sexual trauma.
Our services include:
- Counselling and support (southern Tasmania)
- 24-hour crisis response (southern Tasmania)
- Redress Scheme Support Services (state-wide)
- Therapeutic treatment for children and young people displaying Harmful Sexual Behaviour and Sexually Abusive Behaviour (state-wide)
- Primary prevention training and educational workshops (state-wide)
- Policy feedback and consultation about sexual violence and related topics (state-wide)
SASS Organisational Values